Some passengers on trains of various lines were stranded and they were very mad they scold the MTR staff , the passengers need to sleep on the train on that night .
Althought some commuters as they consider such arrangements poor service In my opinion I think that way is the best to protect all the passengers who were in the train because outside is very dangerous typhoon signal no.10 is hoisted and all the transport were closed cause the insurance was not calm . In addition Vincente hit a lot of trees I am glad that no one get hurt .
Beside the typhoon I am impressed that the volunteers help to the clearing of the plastic pellets at Shek Pai Wan, Lamma Island . I think is was a meaningful action so that i have go there with my friends too I consider that this environment we have taken to protect, although may be just only a small part of the power I think I have try my best to protect our environment and I hope it can
appeal other volunteers can help to clearing of the plastic pellets at Shek Pai Wan , Lamma Island too.Please protect our environment and our earth it is our responsibility so please save our planet!!!

沒有留言:
張貼留言