2012年7月15日 星期日

My First Encounter With African Culture-Music and Dance

  Hello,dear all  my friends I am glad to write a blog and share my daily interest , my good memory and experience here.

  On the 27 th of june , 2012 all Form 5 student  had been invited to join a OLE activity and it taught about African Culture . Inside the avtivity we had learn African music and the dancing of the Africans.
                                         
  This was my first time to play african drumps , I enjoyed so much and I can feel all students put a lot of passions and interest in  it .
  First of all , he need we stand up and do some exercises  then we learn how to sing the african song and included dancing .
  Then they invited some students dancing in the middle of the playground students seems to get lot of fun and they dare to go out and  don't feel embarrassed . And we all correspond we follow the beat and the tempo which the teacher's command .



 
                                                                                          


  The most I enjoyed is the principal’s playing with us , i haven't thougt about the principal will do that and also Mr Wu dacning outside. When they dancing outside we clap out hand and shout loudly as we could .
After school we had took photos with the teacher .
This was my unforgettable experience , thank you for the school choose the interesting activity for us so that we can try somethings diffrents and some special instrument that we haven rry it before.

7 則留言:

  1. i think it was an amusing activity for us because the function was so good . principai's part was very funny , for me it was an unforgattable experience too!

    回覆刪除
  2. i think it was the specially activity and i was enjoy the activity so much :)

    回覆刪除
  3. I love this actitvity too.It is great!!!

    回覆刪除
  4. I think that day was very hot but we were enjoy it! Ha-Ha!

    回覆刪除
  5. I think you enjoy it very much. Me too. Xd

    回覆刪除
  6. At the activity i saw someone would be enjoy these function too:-)
    So i think playing drums maybe a popular love haha!

    回覆刪除
  7. I do think this activity is really great besides I suggest that you can play more drums to express your bad mood:D

    回覆刪除